Secure Messaging supports the delivery of messages containing clinical documents and/or other healthcare specific information relating to a client. Secure Messaging is often mistaken for an encrypted email or a digital fax – it’s neither! Secure Messaging has been developed specifically for the transmission of client related information via a national standard, ensuring clinical governance and right to privacy for your client.
Enabling Secure Messaging with coreplus:
- Connects your practice to the digital health network, allowing you to appear in two of Australia’s leading Secure Messaging directories
- Allows for the safe, seamless and secure transmission of your client information
- Means interoperability: get all your secure messages delivered directly into coreplus
- Minimises paper correspondence and frustrating admin tasks
- Is FREE because we believe in you and your business